Compare Compensation Claims Ltd
Compare Injury Lawyers | Personal Injury Claim

Instant claim or answers

Seek Only The Best
We Care, You Compare
Quick Search
Register as Claim Specialist

Make A Holiday Accident Claim For An Injury Abroad

Make An Injury Claim AbroadInjuries can happen no matter where you go. It doesn’t matter if you’re at home, on your way to visit a relative, at work, or even in a different country. Accidents are not subject to time or location. Did you know that even if you are injured abroad, you might still be able to get compensation for your financial losses through a holiday accident claim? A lot of the process is actually similar to making a domestic claim in the UK. The process can be a bit confusing at first, but if you are due some financial compensation for an injury suffered abroad, you should know that filing a claim is an option. Here is some more information to help you determine if you need to make a claim for something that happened to you while abroad.


One of the first things that you may need to determine is whether or not you actually qualify to make a holiday accident claim for an injury that happened abroad. Basically, you need to have actually suffered some sort of accident, injury, or illness while you were abroad. This accident, injury, or illness must also be the fault of some other person. In most cases, the fault may go back to either your travel agent or your employer. Nevertheless, if you have suffered some sort of such mishap while abroad, you might seek out counsel as to what sort of claim you may actually have. Many lawyers will conduct an initial consultation for free to determine whether or not you have a valid injury claim on your hands. If you think you are owed some financial compensation for your injury, it may at least be worth it to sit down for a free consultation.


It might be difficult at first to truly decipher if your accident, injury, or illness is someone else’s fault. Some types of claims may be easier to determine than other. If you were abroad on business, for instance, and had an injury resulting from the work you were performing, then the fault could rest on your employer. This type of holiday accident claim may be handled like an employment injury in the UK. However, if you were abroad on holiday as part of some sort of package deal put together by a travel agent, then that agent or travel agency could possibly be at fault. There are even things that can sometimes be done if something happened en route to your destination or if you made all of your holiday arrangements on your own.


Not every injury claim may be handled by a lawyer within the UK. For instance, if you are in some sort of traffic accident on the road in another country, you may need to adhere to that country’s laws for filing a claim if someone else was at fault. Sometimes, this may even mean getting medical attention immediately after the accident occurred. Signing up for activities that pose a certain risk and then getting injured in said activities might not necessarily result in your being able to make a claim against someone. Consulting with an injury lawyer will help you to decide whether or not your holiday accident claim is valid and whether or not you are owed any financial compensation.


Injuries can happen at any time and any place. It doesn’t matter if you are at work in the UK or traveling abroad on holiday. You may have a valid holiday accident claim if you are injured abroad through the fault of another person or business. UK lawyers can help you determine how to handle your claim as well as consult with you on what to do in the near future. Although not every single holiday accident claim may result in financial compensation, you can at least look into whether or not your claim ought to be filed. Since many initial claims consultations will not cost you anything, you should at least look into it. The sooner, the better.


Make a holiday accident claim for an injury that happened abroad.

31st May 2013, 14:39

Compare Compensation Claims Limited is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. No. CRM23837. This registration is recorded on the Claims Regulation website.
A company registered in England, Company registration number 7218187. Registered office: 32 Lloyd Close, Nelson, Lancs BB9 9EH.

© 2018 Compare Compensation Claims Ltd. All rights reserved.

Page updated 31st May 2013, 14:39

Designed and maintained by Brick technology Ltd.
BRICK | Instant Websites